Where: 320 Rathdowne Street Carlton North VIC 3054
Another Express Lunch, as part of the Melbourne Food & Wine, Restaurant Express Lunches
Yet again, best to go in pairs so you can share. This time we got one entrée, two mains, and one dessert.
- Lamb tongue croquette with labna
- Beef ribs
- Lamb, fetta, spinach filo
- Chocolate pudding with fig ice cream
- The croquettes were light and fluffy; perfect.
- The filo pastry was well balanced, crispy, and filling.
- The beef ribs were interesting, but a bit heavy (so make sure you are hungry).
- Overall it was unbelievably good value, and who doesn’t love La Luna (the chalk picture of the cow detailing all the meat cuts is a favourite of mine – after all you should know what you are eating).