Where: 72 Stubbs St, Kensington VIC 3031
This amazing authentic Mexican corn tortillas restaurant/producer will not disappoint. The menu is short, simple, and incredibly authentic. From the moment you walk in, the smell of "the real" Mexico hits you.
What we ate:
- Quesadilla - Sencilla (plain cheese)
- Taco - Al Pastor (free range pork w/ pineapple)
- Gringas - Al Pastor free-range pork with cheese in between two big tortillas
- Mexican Hot Chocolate (just like you get in Mexico - AMAZING)
- POSTRES(aka dessert) - Flan
Review: The food is simple, very quick and fresh. The staff are delightful, the decor amusing, the experience to die for. Additionally - make sure you pick up some take away Tortillas on your way out (they freeze really well too).